Why did Alexis not return to Nigeria with the rest of the family?
Did he not ask his father about his real mother, who could supply the details about his father?
In whose last name was he brought into the US?
OAA
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------
From: Chika Okeke-Agulu <okekeagulu@gmail.com>
Date: 05/02/2021 23:52 (GMT+00:00)
To: USA Africa Dialogue Series <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com>
Subject: USA Africa Dialogue Series - In search of a Nigerian father
I was approached recently by a man (Alexis) in search of his Nigerian father called ALEX who lived in the Princeton area during the 1970s and 80s. The story below is the only information this man has about his father. He could not get more info (including especially Alex's last name) from his US mother about his father before she died. He has every possible research in the Princeton area archives, residential and business documents for clues about his father. I promised I would reach out to my networks to see if any useful information could come up. And the question is if anyone in this forum knows any Nigerian who lived in the Princeton area in those years. Alexis reached out to me noting that it was a "shot in the dark." I feel the same way sending this to this forum.
Here is all the information I have from Alexis:
--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To subscribe to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue+subscribe@googlegroups.com
Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/usaafricadialogue/6e1c8e5e-b9b1-4d68-94fd-f1f3f35787e1n%40googlegroups.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment