Call for Assistance on Religious Tolerance in Mwalimu Falola's Work
Preliminary Title of the Essay: "Religious Tolerance in Mwalimu Toyin Falola's Work: Intercultural Philosophical Similitude in the Classic Allegory of The Parable of the Three Rings"
Good Greetings USA-Africa Dialogue Family Members:
I pray that your semester is going very well. First of all, I extend my sincere gratitude to the many wonderful USA-Africa Dialogue Family Yoruba linguists who assisted me with my work on the Pluridisciplinary, Fractal and Linguistic Presupposition analysis of Mwalimu Toyin Falola's autobiography, A Mouth Sweeter than Salt. Your contributions made it a better essay.
I am now working on another essay with the preliminary title of "Religious Tolerance in Mwalimu Toyin Falola's Work: Intercultural Philosophical Similitude in the Classic Allegory of The Parable of the Three Rings." As a Muslim who attended a Roman Catholic school and served mass as an Altar Boy during my youth and studied Judaism under revered Rabbis in Italy, and read the revelations religiously, I am quite comfortable with their tenets. I am, however, not too schooled in Yoruba religion. I shall therefore be very grateful to any USA-Africa Dialogue Family Member who can help me answer a few questions on Mwalimu Falola's treatment of Yoruba religion in his work to send me a private E-mail to theai@earthlink.net.
Thanks a heap in advance for all your good help.
In Peace Always,
Abdul Karim Bangura/.
No comments:
Post a Comment