Sunday, May 31, 2020

Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - RE: Okafor: In Memory of George Floyd

You must be an agent provocateur.

Are you not the same person who stereotyped Black People not too long ago?

Sorry I tend to mix up my O's and A's.


GE

> On May 31, 2020, at 7:45 PM, 'O O' via USA Africa Dialogue Series <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Would a black police officer not do to GF what the white police officer did to GF? And why or why not?
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Work
>> On May 31, 2020, at 3:13 PM, 'Pamela Smith' via USA Africa Dialogue Series <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for this, Collins.
>> It said it all
>> Endearingly,
>> Endurely.
>>
>> R.I.P.
>> George Floyd
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Toyin Falola
>> Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 9:24 AM
>> To: ya <yorubaaffairs@googlegroups.com>; dialogue <USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com>
>> Subject: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Okafor: In Memory of George Floyd
>>
>> In Memory of George Floyd
>>
>> I want to breathe
>> But I cant breathe
>>
>> I could not see his face
>> His knee was on my neck
>> Life was going fast away from my soul
>> I want to breathe
>> But I can't breathe
>>
>> 46yrs ago, I learnt my first word
>> Mama! mama! mama!
>> 25th May 2020,I spoke my last word
>> Mama! mama! mama!
>> And I still pleaded because
>> I want to breathe
>> But I cant breathe
>>
>> My color was black
>> His color was white
>> My crime was black
>> His right was white
>> I still want to breathe
>> But I cant breathe
>>
>> Minneapolis is burning
>> Real Americans are angry
>> The world is shocked in disbelief
>> Because I wanted to breathe
>> But i cant breathe
>> They were four of them
>> Four messengers of death
>>
>> I saw the face of my wife
>> I felt the smiles of my kids
>> I remembered my friends
>> For their sake
>> I just needed to breathe
>> But I cant breathe
>>
>> I asked for water
>> The pain was getting more
>> My neck hurts
>> My stomach hurts
>> My eyes were closed in agony
>> My offence again?
>> My color was black
>> His color was white
>>
>> I have paid the price
>> Price of being black
>> Cry no more Minneapolis
>> I was one of the added numbers
>> My blood on that pavement
>> Will always remember that
>> I wanted to breathe
>> But I had no right to breathe
>>
>> My offence again?
>> My color was black
>> My name George Floyd
>> My crime was black
>> His color was white
>> His name Derek Chauvin
>> His right was white
>> He has the right to breathe
>>
>> I want to breathe
>> I can't breathe!
>> But someday this battle shall
>> Be over.
>> I go in peace but remember
>> 25th May 2020
>> Mama!mama!mama!
>> My last word!
>>
>> -Collins Okafor
>>
>> #ICantBreathe
>>
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> --
>> Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
>> To subscribe to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue+subscribe@googlegroups.com
>> Current archives at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__groups.google.com_group_USAAfricaDialogue&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=qMHo0jABnWy_k058JRFMMbozPcY5ZtnWAZeTWwiqyb8&m=VIT3TJBOlysUUOfFrnWXScFAjH9PNxasx9VL22YyIcU&s=e2bg2_AjjSxD3wToj5kxrDevWbL5bCIQcPJxaco7SQw&e=
>> Early archives at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.utexas.edu_conferences_africa_ads_index.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=qMHo0jABnWy_k058JRFMMbozPcY5ZtnWAZeTWwiqyb8&m=VIT3TJBOlysUUOfFrnWXScFAjH9PNxasx9VL22YyIcU&s=cNiGtxmlKaV1nP1tOKtvbRPbWlYRAm1wJ_TgfLf-R_s&e=
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_d_msgid_usaafricadialogue_EA6F6CDB-2DC770-2D43B0-2DB93E-2DA3DF13157C72-2540austin.utexas.edu&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=qMHo0jABnWy_k058JRFMMbozPcY5ZtnWAZeTWwiqyb8&m=VIT3TJBOlysUUOfFrnWXScFAjH9PNxasx9VL22YyIcU&s=z3Snfn37atEoR5RuDrYQEtEg421dWt1dIqpNHHHpvSc&e= .
>>
>> --
>> Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
>> To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
>> To subscribe to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue+subscribe@googlegroups.com
>> Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
>> Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/usaafricadialogue/CH2PR07MB66774C65BA14A3D4FA57453CAE8D0%40CH2PR07MB6677.namprd07.prod.outlook.com.
>
> --
> Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
> To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
> To subscribe to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue+subscribe@googlegroups.com
> Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
> Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/usaafricadialogue/C4602BEE-7F1B-4921-9DD4-1BF7098CCD20%40yahoo.com.

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To subscribe to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue+subscribe@googlegroups.com
Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/usaafricadialogue/9ABDD3CC-A950-46E9-AAFD-D91629103A17%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha