Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Oprah - Meghan Markle interview onSunday March 7 - and Royal meltdown

Chidi,


No worries. The poet who wants to understand or know the difference between "All", " Some" and " Many" need look no further.Here's what some a-them would like us to believe about the state of their own mental health:

"A Mind with problems is not a serious mind" (According to Jiddu Krishnamurti 


On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 10:45, OLAYINKA AGBETUYI <yagbetuyi@hotmail.com> wrote:




CAO.

Remember I did not say ' all of the contributors.'  I said 'many'  

You have not contradicted my statement with your disagreement.  You are still only one person.


OAA



Sent from my Galaxy



-------- Original message --------
From: "Chidi Anthony Opara, FIIM" <chidi.opara@gmail.com>
Date: 30/03/2021 13:40 (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Oprah - Meghan Markle interview onSunday March 7 - and Royal meltdown

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (chidi.opara@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

"Many of the contributors to debate look unto both of you for leadership and guidance in presentation style"-OOA

Cornelius? agreed. Salimoni? Heck, no!

-CAO.

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, OLAYINKA AGBETUYI <yagbetuyi@hotmail.com> wrote:



Oga Cornelius.

I appreciate the way you have tried to disarm the looming confrontation in debate between you and Baba Kadiri.  I will urge Baba Kadiri and yourself to maintain your normal convivial style of exposition.

Many of the contributors to debate look unto both of you for leadership and guidance in presentation style even if some of us are lured into excesses by others with their own hallmark of careless vituperative contributions. ( but such persons stick out like a sore thumb as .the only exceptions in my own debating style on this forum or anywhere in the world and forum members can testify to that.)

Yes, a debate is not a fight, nor is it a contest for supremacy. You either agree or disagree;  you dont have to agree with each other.  You can agree to disagree ( as the cliche goes) without a fuss.


OAA



Sent from my Galaxy



-------- Original message --------
From: Cornelius Hamelberg <corneliushamelberg@gmail.com>
Date: 30/03/2021 03:18 (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Oprah - Meghan MarkleinterviewonSundayMarch7 - and Royal meltdown

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (corneliushamelberg@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

Dear Baba Kadiri: Shalom!

I don't want to fight with you, you are my best friend, in some areas my mentor and my Baba.

Praise be to Almighty God and many thanks for the long-winded, boastful octogenarian description of your perfect set of shiny white teeth and please take note that you're not the only one who uses a miswak // siwak which in the Krio language is known as chaw-stick (chew-ing stick) after using which you may be better at chewing your bones.

And, "you may smile, and smile, and be a villain!"

I trust that perchance you have read Syl Cheney-Coker's "The Graveyard Also Has Teeth: With Concerto for an Exile..."

As I told you on the phone this evening, I'm sure that I have suffered racism more than you have and as you know, I'm not a shuffering & shmiling type of fellow but you have yet to see me foaming at the mouth because some oyibo bombaclat neo-Nazi cracker who doesn't even know who his father is thinks that "Nigger" is Franz Heinrich Hamelberg's first name or some really ugly, silly, toothless, semi-literate bombaclat neo-Nazi old lady who doesn't know who her father is, wants to know why I don't want to go back to "my country", as if I'm a refugee and I come from her toy-boy's country, Afghanistan.

Just for the theatrics, please Baba Kadiri I beseech thee to tell us what happened when you were told that Africans don't have to wash their hands. It was priceless! 

But, of course you don't have to, if you don't want to

This was my song on my way back home to Sweden (from Nigeria) and the plane wasn't moving fast enough: My love is waiting




On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 at 23:48, Salimonu Kadiri <ogunlakaiye@hotmail.com> wrote:
​Menahem Hamelberg,

When truth hits hypocrites, they behave helplessly like  a cobra in the forest whose body is invaded by black ants, causing it to twist and wobble aimlessly. It is observed that on Thursday, 25 March 2021, you posted three different responses at 00:42 am, 02:51 am and 12:10 pm, to a single rejoinder of mine dated 24 March 2021. Don't you sleep at night or did my response cause you a sleepness night? I read through your circumvolutory responses that failed to address the issue of racism which Prince Harry and Meghan Markle claimed to have suffered within the British Royal Family. In your response at 00:42 am, you asked, "Why all this foaming at the mouth?" For as long as you have known me, you have never seen me foam either on my lips or from my mouth. Most of my age mates, especially the Caucasians, wear dental tooth. In fact, there had been occassions when I was asked which dentist had fixed my denture only for me to reply that my tooth are natural. Long before the arrival of the colonialists and the invention of tooth brush in Europe, the Yoruba part of Africa had what was called PÁKÒ or ÕRÍN, roughly translated to chewing stick and which is chewed to brush the tooth clean. There are many varieties of chewing sticks and some were even known to prevent caries, toothache and tartar. Right from primary one in the school in those days, we used to line up in the morning to show our teacher that our finger nails were well manicured and we had to open our mouths for teacher's inspection to certify our clean tooth. Specific for the tooth, we were taught as children to sing in Yoruba : Akókóró mábá eyín mi jé; Mo jí mó run orín; Jeyínjeyín mámà bámi jà; Mó bu omin yó'nu; Inú kíkún pèlú êbì ródoródo; Lódò omó t'ojí tó pé ki otó rún õrín. Roughly translated to English : Toothache, don't damage my tooth; I wake up to chew my stick; Caries, don't afflict me; I rinse my mouth with water; Constipation and vomit await a child that wakes up and keeps late to chew stick. So, Menahem Hamelberg the probability of me foaming at the mouth, even today, is still zero.

At 02:51 am, 25 March 2021, you informed the forrum thus, "Well, here is some more history : The father of my father's mother was an Englishman. And I returned to Sierra Leone on a British Passport." The essence and relevance of that information of yours became clear in your earlier post at 00:42 am, of the same date, where you asked, "Should I  disown my ancestry? When I humbly declare that *I know my British history fairly well,* ...//... I'm only claiming some affection..." No one in his sane mind will ever request anyone to disown his/her ancestry. In the case of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle who were subjected to racist attacks by the Royal Family, one will be right to request a claimant to English ancestry to dissociate self from the Nazi policy as practised by the Royal Family. Instead of dissociating yourself from the Royal Family's Nazism, you went on to equate Meghan Markle to a chimpanzee taken out the jungle into Buckingham Palace who continued to behave as she used to do in the jungle and who could not adapt to Windsor Castle decorum. Yet, we know from history (gossip if you prefer) that the first thing Nazi Germany did, was to equate all none Aryan races to animals, which was why Dr. Josef Mengele and a packet of German physicians could perform all kinds of experiments on humans, they reduced to animals, at Auschwitz and Buchenwald. With your expression, you seem to believe that having married to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle should consider herself lucky and be grateful by adapting hundred per cent to Windsor Castle's protocol. In 1965, Pierre Berton confronted Malcolm X with the question about if he was still opposed to integration and intermarriage. Malcolm X replied, "I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being - neither white, black, brown or red; and when you are dealing with humanity as a family there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human being marrying another human being, or one human being living around with another human being (p.197, Malcolm X Speaks)."  Prince Harry is a human being that got married to another human being called Meghan Markle. Conversely equal and true, Meghan Markle is a human being that got married to one Prince Harry, another human being. Marriage is always a case of reciprocal love, a game of give and take from both sides.

Referring to me, you wrote, "Yoy have a pechant for disturbing the peace and tranquillity in this forum." Well, I am not a playwright and even if I were, this forum is not where to display it. However, those who think that this forum is a place to demonstrate their ability to blow flawless English and exhibit their theatrical antics must feel that their peace and tranquillity are being disturbed whenever I wake them up to the reality of life. The global politics and economy are built on racism and whenever we, the victims of political and economic racism, talk about it, we are accused of being hypersensitive, not only by our traducers but even, by our own intellectuals who should be in the forefront of the battle against racism. I will never pretend that there is no racism and that is why I always react whereever it comes up. About thirty years ago, I was at a restaurant with my wife. Since we knew in advance that chicken was going to be part of the menu, my wife pleaded with me not to crack the bone of the chicken with my tooth as I used to do at home. I told her that the bone marrow was more delicious to me than the flesh on the leg of the chicken, and as such I told her I was not going to abide by her counsel. We were served and I rapidly gnawed at the flesh of the chicken and set the bone between my tooth and crushed it. A Caucasian sitting nearby that I have never known rose from his seat to stand in my front. He had the effontry to ask me what dogs eat in Africa (as if Africa is a country) because I cracked assunder chicken bone with my tooth. I rose up from my seat and my wife thought I was going to wipe his face but I disappointed her. I opened my mouth wide and shouted CH-EE-SE, that is what dogs eat in Africa. Silently, he walked back to his seat without turning back. I regarded the man's query to me as racist but my wife thought it might be out of jealousy since it was likely that the man was plastic-toothed. Whatever might have been the cause of the Caucasian query to me, I saw racism and reacted against it. Prince Harry and Meghan suffered  racism in the Royal Family and no one should discountenance or belittle their lived experience. 
S. Kadiri 


From: usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Cornelius Hamelberg <corneliushamelberg@gmail.com>
Sent: 27 March 2021 01:17
To: USA Africa Dialogue Series <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Oprah - Meghan MarkleinterviewonSundayMarch 7 - and Royal meltdown
 
History : latest update ( positive gossip"  - from Mozilla News Beat:

"Royal Roles. Welp, didn't see this one coming. Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's husband and Duke of Sussex, now works in tech. The prince revealed his two new jobs this week. One being a commissioner at the Aspen Institute in D.C., where he'll help study the state of mis- and disinformation. The other being his new role as Chief Impact Officer at BetterUp, a San Francisco mental health and personal coaching company. The news is real but, we've gotta say, "British prince takes his talents to Silicon Valley" sounds like the premise of a fantastic made-for-TV movie. | via NBC News

On Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 12:10:53 UTC+1 Cornelius Hamelberg wrote:

Baba Kadiri,

This also concerns your "good conscience". the tremendous fuss you make about "The faith" and Faith and your erstwhile lengthy, learned school master's deliberation on the history and significance of the term "Defender of the Faith" etc., etc., etc., ad nauseam, and your equally learned question about "What has marriage between Prince Harry of the United Queendom of Britain and Meghan Markell of the United States of America got to do with Judaism and Hebrew language? And that as you say, you" you just can't see any connection." - i-e., what has their marriage got to do with the Bible – with Adam & Eve….

To begin with, I would like to kindly remind you that they got married in church:

Full Ceremony: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding

and that they made the following vow to each other:

"I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body, I honour you, all that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you within the love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

I suppose that you have some opinions to express about that too, that Meghan omitted the tradition "to obey " - that "to obey" was not part of the language vow that Meghan took. Thereby departing from Paul's homily in his epistle to the Ephesians, Ephesians 5:22 – 24 to wit:

"Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Saviour. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything." (King James Version)

Don't be shy. Please feel free to comment to your heart's content about how the King James Version came into being and whether or not the modern, innovative Meghan was conforming to the traditional Royal norm by adapting to acting like the Romans and the Romance in her own special way.

" Obey"  rings a bell ...belle 

BTW, I'm looking forward to Sunday's Interview with my Yourna Idol Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey and I'm sure that  for a change you agree with me that this is a good wedding song:  What God has Joined Together Let No man Put Asunder

I haven't taken up some of your other scurrilous points yet, but I'm sure that there's something that you want to say, so I pause for a reply 


On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 21:42, Salimonu Kadiri <ogunl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
​Oh Menahem Hamelberg, 
My good conscience will never permit me to kiss you lie instead of kissing you with truth. You stated interalia : You (Salimonu Kadiri) have a problem; I (Cornelius Hamelberg) know my British history fairly well. My emphases are in brackets. From the above two cited sentences of yours, it is obvious that a problem you imagined me to have is, not knowing that you, Cornelius Hamelberg, are a Briton who knows his British history fairly well (I know my British history fairly well - Cornelius Hamelberg). You can be a Briton without being a Caucasian and you can be a Judaist, even a radicalised one, without being neither a Jew or Hebrew (I think the Jews or Hebrews are anthropologically classified as Caucasian even though Europeans before and after World War II labelled them Asians who should not be allowed to dilute their blood with European blood). Of course, I have no reason to envy you if you honestly believe yourself to be a Briton.

Much of what you (Salimonu Kadiri) call history is gossip - Menahem Cornelius Hamelberg. 

Your British history which you claimed to know fairly well cannot be dissociated from history of racism which Prince Harry and Meghan Markel they have surffered within the British Royal Family in year 2021. It is not a gossip that human beings in the world are divided into White, Black, Red and Yellow; and it is not a gossip that the Whiteman is the allocator of racial colour to humans. By referring to other humans as coloured people, the Whitemen regard themselves as colourlessIt is not a gossip that humans are racially classified as, Caucasian, Mongolloid and Negroid by the Whiteman. It is not a gossip that a child parented by a White person and an anthropological African is called a Mulatto by the Whiteman; and a child parented by a Mulatto and a White person is called Quardroon by the Whiteman; and a child parented by a Quardroon and a White person is called Octroon by the Whiteman.  Remarkably is that, it is only children parented between the anthropological African and the White person that are given racists identities even up to the fiftieth generation. It is not a gossip that Arthur de Gobineau was the author of ' An Essay on Inequality Between Races, from which German Nazi racial doctrine sprung. It was not a gossip that Adolf Hitler wrote Mein Kampf. It was not a gossip that Henry Fairchild Osborn of the USA received the Goethe medal from Adolf Hitler in 1934. It was not a gossip that Henry Ford of the USA authored the book, "The International Jew." It was not a gossip that Hitler's governed Germany started World War II, built his gas-chamber at Auschwitz to exterminate the inferior races and erected his Hospital at Buchenwald where inferior races were exposed to painful and dangerous experiments. That a German medical practitioner, Dr Joseph Mengele, performed experiments on non-aryan humans at the concentration camps was not a gossip. That Nazi Germany racist regime was defeated in 1945 was not a gossip. That the four victorious powers, Soviet Union, USA, Britain and France set up international Tribunal at Nuremberg to try surviving German Nazi leaders for their crime of deploying racism to advance national political and economic interests was not a gossip. That I. T. Nikitchenko and  A. F. Volchkov (Soviet Union);  Francis Biddle and John J. Parker (USA); Lord Justice William Norman Birkett and Lord Justice Geoffrey Lawrence (Great Britain); and Donndieu de Vabres and Robert Falco (France) sat as Judges in the trial of the Nazists that began in Nuremberg on 20 November 1945 was not a gossip. That the four power Chief prosecutors in the trial of the Nazists were Roman Rudenko (Soviet Union), Robert Jackson (USA), Sir Hartley Shawcross (Great Britain), and Francois de Menthon (France, replaced with Auguste Champetier de Ribes in January 1946) was not a gossip. It was not a gossip that the Defence lawyer of the Nazi ideologue, Dr Alfred Rosenberg, objected to the trial of the Nazists on the ground that the racial war perpetrated by Nazi Germany was less racist than the racial war of annihilations that converted USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand to Whiteman's countries. And it was not a gossip that on October 1, 1946, at 14:50:00 hours judgments on German Nazi leaders were pronounced whereby 12 of them were sentenced to death, seven were sentenced to life imprisoment and three were acquitted. It was not a gossip that the world believed that the judgment on the Nazists was the final nail on the coffin of racists and the end of racism in the world.

The world has, since 1946, known better which is why in 2021, the world is still groaning over racism, even in the Queendom of Britain as experienced by Meghan Markel because she happens to contain in her blood stream, a 50% anthropological African blood. "I know my British history fairly well", you boasted. Well, may I inform you that I have read the history of Africa's colonizers too which happens to be part of your British history. I did not set out to correct your British history as you assumed but to bring out relevant aspect of racism as far as Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markel, are concerned. In your submission dated 15 March 2021 on this topic, you stated, "To begin with, our dear radical Prince Charles, the future King of Britain more or less abolished the title, *defender of the faith* and replaced it long ago with a new, more inclusive title: *Defender of Faith* - It caused quite a stir at the time coming on the heels of his Oxford address on al-Islam." Three days later, 18 March 2021, you averred in your post, "Fact is, that he (Prince Charles) recanted the idea of *Defender of Faith* and reverted to the old order formula, *Defender of THE FAITH* once again ... If your submission on Monday, 15 March 2021, that your radical Prince Charles, more or less, abolished the title *defender of the faith* and replaced it with *Defender of Faith,*  is correct, how then could you somasault on 18 March 2021 to conclude that the same Prince Charles recanted the  idea of *Defender of Faith* and reverted to the old order formula, *Defender of THE FAITH?* Did you not say that Prince Charles invented *Defender of Faith* which was new and more inclusive? I am not in doubt that you know your British history fa


--
Chidi Anthony Opara is a "Life Time Achievement" Awardee, Registered Freight Forwarder, Professional Fellow Of Institute Of Information Managerment, Africa, Poet and Publisher of PublicInformationProjects



--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To subscribe to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue+subscribe@googlegroups.com
Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/usaafricadialogue/CABTLsggcFr5zd9%2BtAvSuXPCgxUsPcspjF0azOYU7KPQevtyBiQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To subscribe to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue+subscribe@googlegroups.com
Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/usaafricadialogue/A5tCa9cC29Y/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/usaafricadialogue/DB6PR04MB29821BA20AF925AE657D0677A67C9%40DB6PR04MB2982.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com.

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
To post to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue@googlegroups.com
To subscribe to this group, send an email to USAAfricaDialogue+subscribe@googlegroups.com
Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to usaafricadialogue+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/usaafricadialogue/CAFYPD-SoWE4Z9pGNQqDCNx7FLDfUmcxN0mzimbWjJi%2Bu-96urg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha