Tuesday, December 27, 2016

USA Africa Dialogue Series - Fw: Thanks So Much!

Thank you very much, Professor Toyin Falola:
    On December 23, 2016, I received "double blessing." My wife and I went to a health store to buy some lemon (I like lemon in my hot water). As we approached the store, two guys were in front of us; one was in the car and the other was pushing the car. I stopped and asked my wife to drive into the parking lot for me to assist in pushing the car from a busy street. Unknown to us, somebody was watching. We went into the store, bought some items, and went to the cashier to pay. Our items were being scanned when a man (a total stranger) offered his credit card to pay. He said that he saw what we did in helping those two guys and decided to do something nice for us. His act of kindness was a blessing to us. The guys we helped did not know that we were blessed by another person. It was a matter of strangers blessing strangers.    
    On arriving at home later, I checked my email. Waiting for me was another blessing in the wonderful write-up from our beloved Professor Toyin Falola. I sometimes have dreams that come into reality, but I never saw this coming. I have read several good things he wrote about other people, but I never thought of receiving this kind of recognition. I did not ask for it and I did not expect it. According to him, it came from his heart. For that, I am sincerely grateful.
    Yes, Professor Falola is correct. We have known each other since the 1970s (precisely 1973) at Molusi College. Since then, he has never stopped to amaze me. He has always been "My Oga." I owe him a lot of gratitude, not only for what he has written, but also for all he has done for me. He has been there for me over the years. He has inspired me. His words of wisdom have greatly encouraged me. Many of us know that he is a man of honor and humor; a pleasant person to relate with. I will not say much since I am neither willing nor capable of matching his eloquence and brilliance. I simply want to say THANK YOU to a deserving leader.
I also thank those who have made wonderful comments. I appreciate you all. May you all have renewed energy and inspiration for success in the year 2017.
Thank you all and I wish all everyone a prosperous and successful New Year.
 
 Julius Adekunle   






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha