Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: Achuzia and Realuzation of Biafra

Dear Ken,

Let me thank you, thank your patience and tolerance in advance, for putting up with the kind of answer I suspect that I'm going to give : More questions.

I want to at least satisfy my conscience. Con-science

"Everybody who read the Jungle Book knows that Riki tiki tavi's a mongoose who kills snakes.
, when I was a young man I was led to believe there were organisations to kill my snakes for me, i.e. the church, i.e. the government , i.e. the school. But when I got a little older I learned I had to kill them myself" ( Donovan : Riki Tiki Tavi

At primary school (in Fulham ) I learned a rime which began

"Sticks and stones may break my bones , but words can't hurt me"

Another version is "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never break me"

They tried to instil that kind of attitude in us at school , not least of all to avert the fist fights that were a daily occurrence in the playground - between friends, sometimes directly after playing/ sharing marbles. For the sensitives (many dimensions), be they Joos (another spelling, don't take offence) Christians (another faith) or Muslims (other believers), another truth could be, "Sticks and stones may break my bones and words can also hurt me"

Because words have meanings, trajectories, they can therefore cause offence and offence can have consequences -

such as that once upon a time a contract

was put out by Iran's supreme head

on Rushdie's head -

they wanted him not alive

in the name of Allah subhana ta'ala

they wanted Rushdie dead...

Still don't know if there's any truth to "Muhammad's dead poets society" as precedent.

One practical reason could have been the danger of fifth columnists.

Consider - and this is authoritative about the Prophet of Islam ( s.a.w.) : "The number of the campaigns which he led in person during the last ten years of his life is twenty-seven, in nine of which there was hard fighting. The number of the expeditions which he planned and sent out under other leaders is thirty-eight." Read on...

The venerable Toyin Vincent Adepoju made the following apparently rational assertion in this forum:

"My own response to these concerns  is that Allah, the creator of the universe, does not need to be defended  from humans."

A few years later he re-framed the assertion in what he hoped was a rhetorical question:

" Does God or Allah need to be defended, or protected by us, mere mortals, who are his creation?"!searchin/USAAfricaDialogue/ADepoju$20$3A$20does$20Allah$20need$20to$20be$20defended%7Csort:relevance/usaafricadialogue/JaPapADViNc/A2FTZL61BQAJ

There is no easy answer. Should the laws that apply in this forum, about name-calling and the danger of descending to "the primitive moment" also apply to Literature? I am inclined to agree with you - but - BUT we cannot legislate away the predictable/ unpredictable consequences - no more than murder is prevented because the Almighty has legislated through His revelation at Mt. Sinai, " Thou shalt not kill"

Judaism has it's own law of blasphemy (only God can be blasphemed) and in Islam this extends to vilification of all those that Islam regards as prophets too - Jesus, King David, King Solomon, Lukman - although the honour due to the Prophet of Islam seems to be more jealously protected than that of any other Prophet. So in Stockholm a few years ago there was the Ecco Homo exhibition without anybody coming to any grievous bodily harm or death at the hands of some Muslims...

As for me , having made a precautionary distinction between suicide and Martyrdom, I don't know how far I would resist torture and the threat of immediate death (as in the case of Sabbatai Zevi) when it comes to defending the Almighty's honour as per Kiddush Hashem ...

Some fifteen years ago subscribed to one of the freedoms being promoted by David Horowitz : the right to be able to critique religion without falling foul of religious authority, in some cases the death penalty...

The problem of religious language and anti-religion language causing offence will only evaporate after science has the upper-hand. I came to this conclusion exactly this evening - we ( two Scrabble freaks, Ken Baskin ( African-American) Lefifi Tladi ( back in town from Pretoria, South Africa ) and yours truly, Cornelius Shalom Aleichem (Abeokuta City) had finished five games of Scrabble this evening when the conversation turned to religion - during our sets of Scrabble I had quoted from today's Forum :

"Thinking a thing in English is thinking English about a thing"- Ngugi wa Thiong'o as I told them that Nigerians are now taking over the English language sphere as world Champion in Scrabble and that last year's world champion was beaten badly in Lagos this year by some other Nigerians and that before Nigeria took over the French had had their turn as world champion of the English word game (My guys had two Scrabble dictionaries which were consulted occasionally. ( By the way Ken - "ger" has not yet found its way into those dictionaries, but "gerah" has.) I told them that I'm sure that the Nigerian professionals would have memorised those dictionaries forwards and backwards by now, so what are we waiting for? Well obviously these guys are word-men and worldly too, so, soon enough they were spouting cosmology, evolution - I swear that if some White Folks had eavesdropped on us it would have confirmed their cherished prejudices - at one point they were uniformly agreed that (evolution) didn't I know that ( preposterous suggestion) it was three monkey sitting in Ken's kitchen right on top of Stockholm, top floor, playing Scrabble. Do monkeys have souls? I asked them. (Well the Pakistani and Indian Muslims want to ridicule Hinduism's Hanuman who it is their wont to refer to as " the monkey god". Maybe there should be a law against that too.

If it were left up to me, should a guy like Lars Vilks ever arrive in Riyadh or Tehran he should be given ten good lashes on his bare bottom, right there at the airport and asked if he would like some more.

I must get up now - ( had haemorrhoids this morning) - sitting too long at the computer. Looked at myself in the mirror this morning and could not say like Jesus, (John 14: 9 ) : " he that hath seen me hath seen the Father" considered a blasphemy by the Pharisaic authorities of the day and a capital offence.

I wish that I could have said, " I am an old scholar, better looking now than when I was young. That's what sitting on your ass does to your face." (Beautiful Losers)

Still happy, I leave you with the title song of this album : Gorilla...

So long,


On Wednesday, 14 June 2017 18:12:17 UTC+2, Kenneth Harrow wrote:
rushdie's novel was a novel, and a pretty great one.
Cornelius, you need to really emphasize that point, the right for authors of fiction to be blasphemers in the eyes of some people, probably not of their real readers. The right to saw blasphemy is basic, it is fundamental to being human with other humans in the world.
We don't have the right to suppress blasphemy; we do have the right to suppress shouting fire in a theater. The line between the two is a difficult one to parse, but difficult doesn't mean impossible, it means human

Kenneth Harrow

Dept of English and Film Studies

Michigan State University

619 Red Cedar Rd

East Lansing, MI 48824


From: usaafricadialogue <> on behalf of Cornelius Hamelberg <>
Reply-To: usaafricadialogue <>
Date: Wednesday, 14 June 2017 at 10:04
To: usaafricadialogue <>
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: Achuzia and Realuzation of Biafra

An aside and a slight point of correction - re - "Salman the Scottish First Minister who organised the referendum"

An excursion : The name Salman sticks in the eye of course, because first of all it doesn't sound Scottish, even if these days you never know, since further South, the city of London does have a mayor by the name of Sadiq Khan; but even before then those who fear the emergence of Eurabia have the UK on the map as "North Pakistan"

Well, at least in Shia Islam there's the most famous Salman - Salman al Farsi - i.e. Salman the Persian (whose idea of building a trench contributed to the Muslims victory in the historic "Battle of the Trench." Then there's the most infamous Salman yet, that scoundrel Salman Rushdie (later Knighted by Her Majesty) the author of "The Satanic Verses " which ignited the ire of Iran's First Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khomeini in the form of a literary fatwa : The Death penalty! Some still say that it was an extreme form of literary criticism. And here too we could be talking about a double entendre since in the novel Salman Rushdie appoints Salman the Persian as the Prophet's scribe - ( historically inaccurate) and a mischievous one at that - a scribe who would make slight changes when writing down the revelation - and since the Prophet did not notice his errant editorialising, the scribe was emboldened to experiment with making other changes in his manuscript. A very sensitive matter in terms of historical inaccuracies and considering the inerrancy of the Quran as scripture, a very sensitive matter indeed - so conspiracy theorists could readily believe that Rushdie was an imperial agent hell -bent distorting and disparaging Islam, for which reason he should be punished two times : Hanged, drawn and quartered in this life and then dance on hot coals in the hell-fire, for more than one eternity. Cf. The Latest Decalogue

I read "The Satanic Verses" a few months before the Fatwa was issued and Rush-die of course went underground - as I suppose , you would have done, too (Pikuach nefesh) . Before the Fatwa I thought it was a phantasmagoria battle between good and evil - and had read it mostly because I liked all of Rushdie's earlier stuff , especially because Rushdie did not seem to suffer from that kind of enormous respect for Her Majesty's English , the kind of respect that probably inhibits some writers - and even non writers suffering from grammatical inhibitions. Rushdie cd kick the lingo in the ess without needless " corrections"from Frank, Farooq or France. Ah Rushdie's infamous famous three about the English lass: find her, fuck her and leave her which Ahmed Deedat did go on about.

But to the point. The current First Minister is Nicola Sturgeon and the then First Prime Minister and leader of the Scottish National Party who worked indefatigably for that Referendum was Alex Salmond ( sounds remarkably close to " Alex Salman)

(BTW I was in New York at the time, but I'm told by some of the soul Brothers who represented Sweden at FESTAC in Lagos in 1979 , that when they were asked where they were from they replied, "Sweden" but what their interlocutors heard was "Sudan" - that made more sense to them. The Sweden of both ignorance and the imagination being the place where polar bears come from. In a similar way when asked where do you come from and I answer Sierra Leone, people, especially from the Middle East, then follow up with a second question : Syria ? They must be hard of hearing. Does Syria sound like Sierra Leone? ( True up till today the Lebanese in Sierra Leone are called " Syrians" - they arrived in Sierra Leone more than a hundred years ago, when there was no Lebanon) . Also occasionally - people who have never heard of a country called Sierra Leone follow up my answer with a second question : Surinam? Some others even go a little further : Sri Lanka?

Meriting my asking ; " Do I look like a Tamil tiger?

On Wednesday, 14 June 2017 10:36:37 UTC+2, Olayinka Agbetuyi wrote:


Devolution in Scotland is the half way solution to PREVENT separation.  

About half of Scots did not believe in separation and that was why the referendum was held.  (SNP lost even more seats to the Conservatives in Scotland in the just concluded elections including Salman who supervised the referendum)

The result of the last general election in the past few weeks now indicate that even FEWER Scots now believe in outright separation than at the time of the referendum. (SNP lost more seats to the Conservatives in Scotland including Salman the Scottish First Minister who organised the referendum.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Kenneth Harrow <>
Date: 12/06/2017 00:59 (GMT+00:00)
To: usaafricadialogue <>
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: Achuzia and Realuzation of Biafra

Segun, scotland can legally separate through devolution, can't it? Is that an option for biafra?
Other similar questions for quebec, and for northern ireland. aren't they different, legally?

Kenneth Harrow

Dept of English and Film Studies

Michigan State University

619 Red Cedar Rd

East Lansing, MI 48824


From: usaafricadialogue <> on behalf of Segun Ogungbemi <>
Reply-To: usaafricadialogue <>
Date: Sunday, 11 June 2017 at 22:03
To: usaafricadialogue <>
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: Achuzia and Realuzation of Biafra

Is there no better means to achieve true federalism without violence? The Ndigbo have their representatives in the National Assembly, why can't they use a democratic means similar to that of the Scottish in the UK? 
They should go through the constitutional means and use relevant provisions of the constitution to justify their reasonable demand. 
It is better to live in peace or separate, if need be in peace. But it is beautiful to be together as one Nigeria. 
We should note that the Igbos that are agitating for the independence of Biafra are probably doing so to be politically relevant. Experience has shown that once their leaders have become politically relevant and  become part of political office holders, they usually throw up their initial ambition into the air and  another group resurfaces. 

Sent from my iPhone 

On Jun 11, 2017, at 8:43 PM, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju <> wrote:

The Biafra vision is trans-Igbo in its ideological fundamentals but is Igbo in its practical expression.

The SW political elite have previously been the primary advocates of restructuring the nation's political and economic organization to allow for the independence of its constituent units rather than the current crippling dominance from the centre and the debilitating dependence on the mono-economy represented by Niger Delta oil but the previously loudest voices from  that region have been muted since they succeeded in entering Aso Rock through the vice-presidency of Yemi Osinbajo, silence inspired by   their Hausa-Fulani allies who have consistently voiced their resistance to reworking the political and economic organization of the nation.

It has therefore fallen to the largely Igbo pro-Biafra agitators,  pursuing the secession vision of the reworking of Nigeria, to struggle for a social structure  that is shaped in the interests of its citizens, not the interests of colonial master Britain who created the dysfunctional nation and the right wing Muslim North, who have succeeded in bleeding the nation through various structural controls, from multiplication of local governments in their region as opposed to other regions as a means of attracting federal revenue and the establishing of ridiculously low cut off marks as opposed to high cut off marks for other regions in entrance exams to schools and universities, breeding a culture of mediocrity.

Do you want a country where you and your descendants are empowered to actualize their potential,where excellence is central in the quest for education and job placements, where you will be free from Fulani terrorism as the nomadic advance  guard of terrorists run cows across your schools and farms, attacking and killing any who oppose the destruction of their lives and property by such  atavistic lifestyles?

Do you want a nation in which the parasitic, initiative deadening culture of  flow of oil from the Niger Delta to the federal centre and its distribution to the regions as the central economic activity is terminated,  as each region or nation  struggles to build its own economic structure, taking the country into industrialization, attracting back to Nigeria or nations created from the older country  citizens across the world who have fled to other nations because  their own country is asphyxiating to human development?

If you do, join the Biafra secession struggle or the restructuring struggle. Taking refuge in castigating the Biafra struggle as it champions freedom from slavery is equivalent to sustaining your  own   slavery in the killing fields of Nigeria, where the  massacres of thousands, murderous colonization initiatives  exemplified by the massacres in Agatu in the Middle Belt  and Nimbo in the South East,  by the militia/politician network of Fulani terrorists,who remain free to walk  the land even as they boldly and loudly justify their massacres of communities, demonstrates your status as worse than that of second class citizens, being that of sub-humans whose lives are at the mercy of  their murderous masters.



On 11 June 2017 at 19:28, Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju <> wrote:
The contemporary struggle for Biafra is anchored on the conviction that Nigeria, as it is presently constituted, is a failure  that stunts the development of its citizens and only the self determination of its constituent units can assure the development of adequate human value.

On 11 June 2017 at 06:57, Rex Marinus <> wrote:

"Speak only for your jaundiced self as Obi Nwakama and not for the Igbo.  I have more Igbo real friends than you do!"

-Olayinka Agbetuyi


I am going to make this my very last statement on this round of talk on Biafra because, not unexpectedly it did quickly degenerate into school-yard antics. It has become predictable, circular and boring. When people cannot deploy coherent argument, or when they enter slippery zones where they have nothing better to say, they resort to blackmail and name calling. You want to bully me with the age of you sister. I do not give a shit how old you are, or how old your sister is. Age alone does not confer regard, integrity and wisdom, none of which, I'm sorry to say, you have demonstrated, do. You have for instance not defined how it is that my argument is frivolous. Is it because I reminded you of your tendency to invoke carnage on the Igbo when they seek justice? Yet I am the one who is a "laughing stock." I do not know who is laughing, and who is the "stock." But this cliché is deployed to silence those who speak to things that are either beyond your comprehension, or that frighten you. There are two kinds of laughter: there is the laugher of the fool who laughs because he dos not know when to laugh, and there is also the laughter of the inebriated, who has a compulsion disorder at that point of over excitement. And so you can laugh all you want, if it makes you happy to think that Obi Nwakanma is a "laughing stock" in your forum. I mean, you must have clearly taken opinion samples from members of this forum to come to this claim.  it is all in character of course, that you either do not know the exact meaning of the terms you use, or you are as often as it is true remarkably full of beans. But what do you expect of people who could call Ojukwu a "coward": a man fights a war, goes into exile, returns to great acclaim, and sits "gidigbam" in the capital city on his return, and never stopped talking, never pulled punches, and never hid behind the veil of silence. When all the Generals who fought him saw him, they often stood in attention to salute him or otherwise fled from him. If such a man were a coward, then "cowardice" has a different meaning. But of course, the Agbetuyi's and the like, because they need to feel happy with themselves call Ojukwu a "coward," Obi Nwakanma, some "laughing stock," and Achuzia, "self-acclaimed war lord." You think you can really bully me with such verbal blackmail? Who gives a shit what you think? What you think does not really count where it matters most.

And please, do not insult the word "friendship." You have no Igbo friends. You have "Igboanguish" - its a form of a Nigerian national anxiety disorder; the same that affects redneck neighborhoods in the American south when it comes to African-Americans. You'd see the most racist of such say, "I have black friends." If you have Igbo friends, you wouldn't say it; there is nothing special in having Igbo friends, and the very fact that you mark them as "Igbo friends" speaks to the real issue here. I'd be unable to help you. You need to consult a shrink to deal with this depth of the unheimlich. You must stop thinking about Igbo bodies trucked home for burial because they protest. Period. The Igbo have articulated the very basis of their demands: that Nigeria must begin to treat all Nigerians with equality. The Igbo suffer disproportionately in the Nigerian enterprise - by all the indices that they have deployed in their complaints which I will not rehash here. But at the core of Igbo demand is the equality of citizenship. No Nigerian must be discriminated against wherever they reside in Nigeria. No section of Nigeria must be favored to the deficit of any part. In other words, all policy of development must be based on the human index and the human factor, not on the geographical. Public service must be transparent, etc. The Igbo understand that they have to lead the charge in the transformation of Nigeria, as they did in the anti-colonial movement, for the restoration of the equal rights of citizenship. But now hear you: "the Igbo complain too much, everybody is marginalized. They should shut up!" I am paraphrasing you. But the Igbo have never asked you not to protest; nor have they suggested that you be killed and your body parts be recovered from across Nigeria for seeking social justice. These are your very words: "Why is the case of Igbo unique and why must a section of the Igbo continually blackmail the rest of Nigeria with secession to wrest more than their just due from the federation?" This statement eerily echoes that which feeds the impulsion to genocide, whether it was by what was said of the Jews in Europe- before their expulsion from Spain or by the Nazi pogrom, or with the Tutsis in Rwanda, before their systematic slaughter. But you do not have the emotional intelligence to get even the subtle hints made by Ken Harrow or Chidi. Yet I am the laughing stock. And if you care to follow the responses to this question about Biafra and the conclusion of the war - you'd immediately notice that it follows a known and predictable pattern. It is often by the same people, from the same section of the forum and of the nation. These folk suffer from extreme forms of the anxiety called "Igboanguish." They feel rattled by the fact that the Igbo want equal rights and justice: how dare these "conquered" or "vanquished" Igbo who "surrendered" their rights?, you guys ask. This monomanic compulsion to contain the Igbo is the reason why the Igbo want out. There is your answer. But why do you want to live with the Igbo in the same country? You don't like them. You feel threatened by their presence. You can rid yourself of this Igbo problem by writing to your rep in the National Assembly to support the Act of referendum to determine the choice for secession. That is the democratic and civilized thing to do. Not blackmail the Igbo with the threat of slaughter. Once the Igbo have their own country, you may now turn back any of the buses that you see leaving the East daily towards the West at your borders. You can then also not only restrict their entry, but legitimately expel them, and through visa regulations make certain that the Igbo vermin no longer infests your neighborhood. But for as long as they are part of the same country, their rights to disperse and settle, and enjoy all the rights of citizenship must never be denied them. That's their just due. You cannot want the Igbo and not want them at the same time. There are many Igbo in this forum who keep silent, and watch, and do not bother to respond to the inanities of this obsessive anti-Igbo lynch mob. I do not speak for them. I speak on the simple premise that I have something to say, and that I will follow the Achebean injunction to "balance the stories," so that years from now, if anybody ever finds cause to read these exchanges, they will know who actually is the "laughing stock," and that yours is not the single story. In other words, I write this for my grand children. But I too have become too bored with its circularity. I shall have nothing more to say o this subject until another round of lies that needs to be corrected surfaces. And there you have it.

Obi Nwakanma <> on behalf of Olayinka Agbetuyi <>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 1:01 AM

Cc: Olayinka Agbetuyi
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: Achuzia and Realuzation of Biafra

Let me be forthright with you:  You are rhe same age as my youngest sister who holds the same doctorate degree as you do and if she argues in the same vacuous way that you do she knows I would disown her. Agbetuyis dont argue like babies.  

You debase the qualifications you hold with the irresponsible line of argument you pursue which has made you the laughing stock of the forum.  I tried my best to shield you from attack by exasperated members but you are your own worst enemy.

Did you read the piece byJibrin
Ibrahim on perception of marginalization by ethnicities in Nigeria?  Why is the case of Igbo unique and why must a section of the Igbo continually blackmail the rest of Nigeria with secession to wrest more than their just due from the federation. 

 I repeat any such Igbo must feel free to withraw to Igboland to continue to deal only with fellow Igbo and leave the other responsible Igbo who realize that living is a question of give and take with other people to continue with their livelihoods in any part of Nigeria in a spirit of give and take.

If there is any act of violence against the persons of such Igbo I can guarantee that we the conscientious non Igbo will be their first line of defence and that they dont need such bigoted, prebendal, self-seeking, pretencious, ethnic jingoist and rabble rousers as yourself as champions of their interests.  

Speak only for your jaundiced self as Obi Nwakama and not for the Igbo.  I have more Igbo real friends than you do!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Rex Marinus <>
Date: 10/06/2017 06:59 (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: Achuzia and Realuzation of Biafra

Agbetuyi, you did not get the hint of reproach in Chidi and Ken Harrow's retort. The first thing that comes to your mind when the Igbo protest, or raise a voice to complain about their situation, is Igbo bodies slaughtered across Nigeria and trucked back to the East. Why do you conceive of that kind of carnage when it comes to the Igbo? Why do you have to kill the Igbo for political speech, for asking for justice, or for actually asking for recognition of the equality of all Nigerians failing which separation? Why is it that the only Igbo who has to stay alive in your mind is the silent Igbo, or the prostrate Igbo, or the malleable Igbo, or the Igbo who is merely "photo-on-the wall"? Now you say, "Amen!" But "Amen!" to what? To a Freudian slip? I will only ask you to be very careful with what you wish for. The Igbo are very angry and are not looking again to be slaughtered. We must make every effort to allow peace, secure it, and avoid every urge to engage in slaughter, so that we do not open the kind of dangerous floodgate Ken Harrow has alluded to. You must note this however: the Igbo are not willing to live in Nigeria as "conquered" people, or people who "surrendered" their rights with war. If seeking justice in Nigeria means  slaughter of the Igbo, then you must gird your loins with hardier cloth, and you must be prepared to kill them all. But I just hope that more civilized, more humane, and more tolerant impulses prevail, and not the impulses that dream about scattered Igbo body parts ferried home for burials. 

Obi Nwakanma <> on behalf of Olayinka Agbetuyi <>
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 10:53 PM
Cc: Olayinka Agbetuyi
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: Achuzia and Realuzation of Biafra


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Chidi Anthony Opara <>
Date: 09/06/2017 22:39 (GMT+00:00)
To: USA Africa Dialogue Series <>
Subject: Re: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Re: Achuzia and Realuzation of Biafra

(Peaceful)separatist agitations don't have to result to people being slaughtered.


Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
To post to this group, send an email to
To subscribe to this group, send an email to 
Current archives at <a href="" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='';return tru

Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin
To post to this group, send an email to
To subscribe to this group, send an email to
Current archives at
Early archives at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
For more options, visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario arrozinhoii sonasol halfbakedtaters make-it-plain amatha